Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Piece of Cake.


If any of y'all have recipes, or ideas, for our cafe, (REALLY! ANYTHING!) we'd love to hear it. We are at the point where we need to expand, but need to figure out which direction to take. Grilled sandwiches? Pastries? Shots of Tequila?

1 comment:

Three Tree Photography said...

Hi Kelly!
I'm pretty clueless about what you are talking about...do you guys own a cafe?
If that is what you are asking suggestions for here's what first came to my mind...(sorry if this is something you already do!)
I would do something that you already have a passion for and can relate to...something to do with little kids or your "young customers" like Ian...maybe smaller sized things, silly faced things, less SUGAR things (ok, so that was the mommy in me!)...hope this helps! =)We had a cafe by our old place in Renton that had kids toys in the corner, was VERY fun and family friendly and reached out to the mom's group that I was a part of and gave us discounts! I'm sure you could run with this idea!
Have fun!
tarena