Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Bzz.

Setting: Blackberry House
Date/Time: September 27/2:45pm

I have just arrived in the coffeeshop after putting Ian down for a nap (we live upstairs) to make myself a quick drink before practice. The conversation that ensued went a little something like this:

"It DIED!" our employee Jaclyn proclaimed.
"What died." I asked, distracted by my Vanilla Steamer.
"The Bee! Aaron, the bee died!"
"Haha." Aaron chuckles. "Honey, did I tell you we froze a bee?"
"No."
"We tied a string to it, taped it to the side of the kitchen island, and made it fly. It wasn't too happy."
"I'm glad you're using your time wisely." I said, as I walked out the door.

And now, for your viewing enjoyment, a bee on a leash, and our not so bzzy OWNER and employee enjoying a slow day at our shop.

**Anyone know how to get a video on a blog without it taking FOREVER then stopping altogether???**

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's funny. Can't wait to see the video. What if you upload it to youtube first?

kel said...

good idea. i'll do that soon!

Christie said...

I'm waiting for this video :) The mental image of a bee on a leash is quite amusing.

e said...

Some kids at camp did this last summer and it was HILARIOUS.