Thursday, February 12, 2009

Paying it Forward

Allright everybody, I am paying this forward from the marvelous Amber B's blog.

Here's how it works:I will be receiving an item from Amber.

In the mean time, the first three people to comment on this post that they want to participate, will receive a handmade item from me. I have 365 days to complete it (although you'll DEFINITELY get it sooner!)

The gift is a surprise and I will do my best to tailor it to you.

If you are interested, post in the comments here. If you are one of the first three people, then go ahead and post your "Pay it Forward" on your blog. The handmade items do not have to be extensive. Do not feel you need to spend days and days on them. Just do what you can.

Allright, have fun everyone...

7 comments:

Abbey said...

:) I'm in!

kel said...

Ohhhh... you two timer. :) HAha.

anne said...

Sign me up! I would love to send something fun to my friends. :)

Abbey said...

Kel, I'm going to withdraw because I'm already feeling overload thinking about this next year...So the thought of MY making 6 gifts -even modestly small/low maintenance ones seems too much right now... I really hope it goes well for you! (the year and the gift-making)

kel said...

Hey! I wanted to make you something! Too bad, your name is not withrdawn.

Ali Workentin said...

Hi Kelly

This sounds like fun...let me know how it works again...

also, I had missed a couple of your blog postings so just wanted to say how proud of you I am...even with the most boring or tedious items you make watching you parent and hearing about the things you do with your kids a blessing.

Hang in there kid...it only gets better...unless of course you start over again with number 3.

Love, Alice

kel said...

Abbey, Anne, and Alice. If you were a kind of tree, what tree would you be? What is your favorite color? And finally, what tv/movie character do you relate with the most? :) This will greatly help me in figuring out what to make you... or at least will get some interesting answers.

Alice, here's what you do:
1. Now that I am making YOU something, you have to post "Pay it Forward" on your blog.
2. The first three people to comment on your post get something handmade and personal from YOU.
3. Then they have to pay it forward, etc. etc.

Have fun!